- Aviation Facilities (Hangars & Airports)
Aviation Building differs in many aspects from conventional buildings mainly because of code compliance and unconventional services. These would include:
- Aircraft-related technologies for aircraft support and interface during docking or during maintenance, such as aircraft power (400Hz 115VAC, 28VDC, etc), pre-conditioned air, etc, compressed air, air-start, etc.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements related to aircraft safety, especially in the areas of fire protection and compliance with the relevant NFPA codes.
- Other Aviation Industrial services such as compressed air, water, vacuum, fume exhaust, high current power supply and general power supply distributed over the hangar floor space through service pits, and on walls.
- Specialized system which includes Baggage Handling and Scanning, Flight Information Display System, Security System, etc